Analysis and Management of Financial Risk
26 July – 13 August 2010, London
The Aleksander Foundation announces a competition for one full scholarship for Analysis and Management of Financial Risk, The London School of Economics (LSE) Summer School 2010, London.
Eligible Applicants will be:
- In their 4th year/ Masters of Economics/Finance studies at a recognized Bulgarian University
- Have already successfully completed a course in mathematics and statistics
- Possess an excellent academic record and strong knowledge of the English language
The scholarship will cover:
- The cost of the course
- Three week accommodation at an LSE Residence Hall
- Return plane ticket to London and daily expense allowance
First Round – Documents:
All documents should be completed in English and clearly labeled (First Name, Second Name, Document Name – for e.g. Aleksander Petrov, CV).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of maximum 2 pages
- Case Study (1000 words) on a SOFIX company. The study should contain:
- Assess the company’s exposure to various risk factors. These can include (but are not limited to): interest rate risk, commodity risk, market risk, FX risk, credit risk (700 words)
- If information is available, identify actions the company has taken to manage these exposures (300 words)
Second Round – Interviews.
Are you prepared?